Two-day conference in Boston MA, for Omnis developers, partners, and anyone evaluating Omnis.
Date: March 8 – 9, 2018. Registration is now open.
The agenda is being finalised and will be published soon, but so far the following highlights have been confirmed:
- David Lewis, Chairman of the Omnis Board of Directors, will open the conference on March 8 and deliver his vision for the company:
David will also be available on March 7, before the conference opens, to meet with any attendees / customers; contact us to arrange a meeting
- Andrea Querci, also on the Omnis Board of Directors, will attend the whole conference and will be available to answer your questions.
- Bob Mitchell, Omnis Engineering Manager, with over 25 years experience of developing with Omnis, will demo the following new features:
OW3 Worker Objects, the Code Assistant, and RESTful Web Services
- Members of the Omnis Developer Community will present their experiences of developing successful Omnis apps.
- The conference will include many other topics, both technical and business oriented.
The conference is suitable for developers that are new to Omnis and want to find out more about Omnis, and learn from the experiences of existing Omnis customers; and experienced, long-term Omnis developers wanting to learn about the new features and swap tips with fellow developers.
The Bostonian Boston, 26 North Street, Boston, MA 02109, USA: www.millenniumhotels.com/en/boston/the-bostonian-boston/
For further details about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us by Email: email@example.com
Full details of the conference agenda will follow soon.
Early bird prices are available until the end of January 2018. Register here.