Two-day conference in Boston MA, for Omnis developers, partners, and anyone evaluating Omnis.
Date: March 8 – 9, 2018. Registration is now open.
The agenda is here, but includes the following highlights:
- David Lewis, Chairman of the Omnis Board of Directors, will open the conference on March 8 and deliver his vision for the company:
David (and other members of the Omnis team, incl Bob Mitchell, Bob Whiting, Stephen Mitchell) will be available on March 7, before the official conference opens, to meet with any attendees / customers; contact us to arrange a meeting
- Marc De Roover will present on 'Ways out of Omnis 7', a guide on how to move from Omnis 7 to Omnis Studio.
- Alex Clay will present 'Omnis on GitHub' showing how you can share your code in the Omnis community, and 'OmnisTAP' for automated testing for your new and existing code.
- Thad Bogert will show how you can customize the Omnis IDE to improve productivity
- Mark Phillips will talk about how DevOps can be applied to small developer groups using Omnis Studio
The conference is suitable for developers that are new to Omnis and want to find out more about Omnis, and learn from the experiences of existing Omnis customers; and experienced, long-term Omnis developers wanting to learn about the new features and swap tips with fellow developers.
The Bostonian Boston, 26 North Street, Boston, MA 02109, USA: www.millenniumhotels.com/en/boston/the-bostonian-boston/
For further details about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com
The conference agenda is here.
Register for the conference here.